Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Embassy in Qatar.
To view and apply for current available position at the U.S. Mission in Qatar, please visit the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) page.
All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
Who May Apply?
Only applicants who meet the criteria on the “OPEN TO” section in a vacancy announcement will receive consideration. Please read definitions for Who May Apply (Eligibility) for further information.
How to Apply?
Everyone who wishes to apply for a job at the U.S. Mission in Qatar must use the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA).
- Go to the Electronic Recruitment Application.
- Find a job vacancy.
- Review the vacancy announcement to see if you qualify.
- Create an ERA account.
- Log in to ERA and apply.
- All applications and required supporting documents must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
Read the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) Applicant User Guide on how to:
- Create ERA account
- Edit Application Material before Vacancy Close Date
- Update Application Documents before Vacancy Close Date
- Reset Password
- Update ERA Account
The U.S. Mission in Qatar provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.