- VA 18-26R Digital Engagement Specialist (Closing Date: September 23, 2018)
- VA 18-26S Digital Engagement Specialist (Closing Date: September 23, 2018)
- VA 18-18-R Security Escort – 3 Positions (Closing Date: October 2, 2018)
Important Instructions, Please Read Carefully:
- All applications should be submitted via e-mail to: HRODoha@state.gov. Please note the vacancy announcement (VA) number and position title in the subject line of the email, e.g. VA No. XXXX-XX: Position Title.
- No applications will be accepted beyond after each position’s closing date.
- You will receive an auto-reply from our intake as a receipt confirmation. Please do not send your application more than once; if you are interested in two or more jobs then you will need to submit a separate application for each vacant position.
- All applications must be submitted through the corresponding DS-174 form as indicated in our Vacancy Announcements, failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
- Alterations or modifications to the DS-174 form will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit any supporting documents and/or certificates of previous employment unless the Embassy’s Human Resources Office requests it. Bulky e-mail messages may be rejected by our server and you will risk missing your application from the recruitment process.
- Please note that we are not accepting general applications and/or applications for positions that are currently not being advertised.
Can I send my Application by Mail or In Person?
Our office only accepts job applications via e-mail.
Should I Send an Email to Inquire About the Status of the Position I Applied For?
Due to the volume of applications, our office is unable to respond to all queries individually. Only candidates called for an interview will be contacted by the Human Resources Office on the outcome of the selection process.
What do the Language Levels in the Employment Opportunity Mean?
Level 1 Basic – Examples: Basic greetings, phrases, numbers and signs.
Level 2 Limited – Examples: Directions, simple questions
Level 3 Good working knowledge – Examples: Conversations about familiar topics, complex documents
Level 4 Fluent – Examples : Infer nuanced meaning from complex documents
Level 5 Translator Examples : Certified professional translator in this language