Message for U.S. Citizens: Road Closure on September 28
U.S. Embassy Doha
Message for U.S. Citizens
The attached map shows temporary road closures in the Industrial Area, which will start on Wednesday, September 28 and last for a month. Please follow the directional signs and abide by the speed limit.
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Qatar Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Doha, Qatar, located at 22 February Street, Al Luqta District, Doha, at ACSDoha@state.gov. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +974 4496 6000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Link to the map Industrial Area Road Closures