Studying in America
- Experience of Studying in U.S.A.
- Your 5 Steps to U.S. Study
- Visas during COVID-19
- Big Future, Access free College Planning tool
- U.S. Higher Education Professionals
- Foreign Institutions and Governments
- Employment and Internship Information
- Register for the SAT
- Free SAT Practice on Khan Academy
- Read more about the AP Program
- English Tests
- Professional Schools
Virtual College Fairs
Virtual College Tours
- “Get Ready for U.S. University Life!” a Facebook Live event of June 30, 2020.
- ESL Pathway Programs in the USA: Are English Language Requirements a Barrier to Study in the U.S.?
- How Do you Apply for an Engineering Program in the US?
- Improving your Writing and Test Taking Skills
- Making the Transition to U.S. University Life: Support Systems for International Students”
- Find an Event
- Applying for Ivy League Universities
- U.S. Community Colleges: Your Gateway to a Bachelor’s Degree with the College of the Canyons.
- An Information Session on the TOEFL Test
- A Webinar on the GRE test
- Getting Ready for U.S. Study Series, Session I
- Getting Ready for U.S. Study Series, Session II
- Getting Ready for U.S. Study Series, Session III
- Webinar on “How do You Prepare a Portfolio or an Audition for a U.S. Art School?“
- Webinar on Studying International Affairs the United States
- Webinar on ” Show your Best Self! Tips for College Application Essay Writing“
- Where to Study in the U.S.? A Cross Country Cultural Exploration of the United States
- EdUSAQatar Chat with a Qatari Alumnus Salman al-Sulaiti
- Liberal Arts Education: its impact and the difference in approach to learning
- IEW:Live Chat with EducationUSA Advisors!
- The Adaptation of Creative Solutions within a STEMM Environment with Kettering University
- “Getting Ready for TOEFL! An Interactive TOEFL Session for students”
- For these and more videos please visit our YouTube channel PLAYLIST.
- Live Chat in Arabic! EducationUSA Qatar Advisor Speaks with Abdulrahman Khamis, a U.S. University Qatari Alumnus
- A chat with Syracuse alumni: Abdulaziz Al-Sulaiti and Michael Scott Lockfeld in celebration of the International Education Week!